Life and Laughs at Side Hill Farm

Sharing life, laughter, recipes and an occasional bottle of home brew down on the farm.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Where have I been????



I mean really. Where is that together gal that blogs, finishes projects at home, that inspires everyone around with her craftiness??? Oh, that’s right. She’s a figment of my imagination! The real me has been overwhelmed with life. The mister. Work. Projects. Lack of money. And so on and so on. On the good side, I have made time to spin and knit more. So relaxing, and I feel so productive when I am making things. So…… spring is here. New hopes for a great garden. (forget the failures of last year). New chicks soon. And today something that pumped me with a little “ok, things are going to be good this year” feeling… today one of our sheep had a lamb. Funny how something like that can make you slow down. Haul a folding chair out to the field just to sit and watch for a while. To enjoy simple, extraordinary life. Happy Spring!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment